Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (2)


Experiences on Ganesh Statues
  • Name         :-K.I. Karunasinghe
  • Job             :- Security Service
  • Residence :- Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
  • "I live in Anuradhapura  but at present I'm working for a private company in Nugegoda. I'm living in a rented room. I do Feng shui and all in my room and I have kept a Ganesh statue in my room too".
  • "One day I haven't got any money in my wallet and I got only one rupee coin. I offer it to Ganesh while lighting a lamp and said " God Ganesh this is the last coin I have got. I even haven't got a coin for offer you tomorrow and take medicine for myself today. Medicine I have got will be over today".
  • "Then I went to work as usual and when I was working at about 2.00 p.m. I saw there was a Rs.2000 note on the floor. Then I took it and keep it in the office to give the owner if he or she had come. But no one came and asked that note. I keep it with me until evening at that day. Since no one came, I bought my medicine on my way home and there was a sick child beside my room. So I take him food and give merits for Ganesh".

No comments:

Post a Comment