Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Power of Ganesh Statue - Experience of a student


Experiences on Ganesh Statues
  • Name         :- Shanika Gammanage
  • Job             :- Student
  • Residence :- Galle
  • " Though I have heard about Ganesh since childhood, I started to worship Ganesh and memorize Lord Ganesh in every special occasion after I attend to the Examination Seminar of Master Asiri Wanigaratne in Galle. After that day I used to worship Ganesh after worshiping Lord Buddha with incense sticks and red flowers."
  • "I sat for the O/L examination in last August for the second shy. With the stress of 1st shy I had not studied well for the exam. But I followed most of the Feng Shui methods to increase my luck. I started to study for the exam a week before. I chanted Saraswathi Mantra to water and done as you explained. Everyday I asked Ganesha as " Please show me things that comes to my exam and remind me those lessons." I did this most of the time and I always studied the facts and lessons which came to my mind".
  • "In every morning on examination days I offer Ganesh Milk Rice with Jaggery (ganesh-secrets-of-success-2) , red flowers, incense sticks and lamp. I request from Ganesh to make me remind what I have learnt. I did all these in the month of examination. I carried the exam amulet too."
  • Actually I was really really happy. I wondered from the stuff I experienced in the examination hall because 75% of the content of the exam filled with what I have studied earlier. I studied some facts when I was combing my hair. Ganapati reminded me all those. So as I did not forgot anything and I remembered the facts one by one. When I was writing the answers, my pen worked just like a bullet."

No comments:

Post a Comment