Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (3) - Experiences of a Housewife


"Ganesh Saved my Husband's Life in Battlefield"


  • Name         :- Jayanthi Chandra Wijesinghe
  • Job             :- House Wife
  • Residence :- Homagama, Sri Lanka
  • "Initially I was able to know about Ganapati via Feng Shui magazine. There was a large description on Ganesh. I had got a clear idea about Ganesh after reading it. At that movement there was a picture of God Ganapati and I offer a red flower and incense stick and requested to give my husband's salary as soon as possible. I promised Ganapati that after we get the salary we would buy a Ganesh statue and worship it. My wish came true and I make that promise true".
  • "My husband believe that once his life was saved by God Ganesh and he has been worshiping Ganesh a long time ago. He was in the Northern battlefield and he gave his contribution to the operation "Jayasikuru". One day the battle was in a burning situation and my husband had stopped in front of a tree and made a request from Ganesh like this " Please God Pulleyar, if you are a true God don't let me go forward from this place".  Pulleyar is a name that south-indians and nothern tamil people use in Sri Lanka. So, he had got fever but he had stayed under that tree for about 10 days. Then he was taken to a hospital in Colombo by air. He is believing God Ganesh after that day. After pensioned, he hires a three-wheel. In every morning he worships Ganesh and starts his day. After came home he always telling that there were more than enough customers came."

No comments:

Post a Comment