Thursday, June 6, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (3) - Experiences of an Interior Decorating Consultant



"Cheating in our Company"

  • Name         :- Nilanthi Karunaratne 
  • Job             :- Interior Design Consultant
  • E-mail       :- orchidag@sltnet.lk      
  • "Once a cheat occurred in our firm and I was thinking what should I do now. Next morning just after waking up, an idea came to my mind that I have to fire at someone. Then I fired him and after I got a news about him that he is the one who cheat to our company. Like that, so many ideas come to my mind before something happen."
  • "I believe that all these happen because of the blessings of Ganesh. God Ganesh give me all the business ideas to my mind and I usually light a lamp, offer red flowers for Ganesh. Without doing it I never going to drive my vehicle. Therefore there is no any harm to my vehicle for years."

No comments:

Post a Comment