Thursday, June 26, 2014

Power of Ganesh - (12) - " I Became more Beautiful day by day after I Started to Worship Sri Ganesha"

Name :- Y.P. Jayalath
From :- Gampola, Sri Lanka.


"I had a great devotion on Lord Ganesh since I was a child, but I had not worship Ganesh. After I came to know about the power of Ganesh through magazines, I started to offer red flowers, milk rice with jaggery and sweets. If I saw a red flower somewhere I remembered Lord Ganesha. Earlier I was afraid of all Gods because they get angry very easily and punish us. But when I came to know about Lord Ganesha is a very friendly god, I loved him.

One day I saw a dream about Ganesh, but actually I saw a cloth in red and gold colour and I felt that Ganesha was under that cloth. How happy I was! in that movement and I really thought that Ganesh with me and felt like I'm floating 2 or 3 feets above the ground. After that my devotion for Ganesh suddenly increased and wanted to worship more and more. But I didn't have enough money to buy a Ganesh Statue, anyway I determined to buy a picture then.

On next day, I went to a shop with the aim of buying a new picture or photo of Ganesh. Alas! There were all the god's pictures but not even one of Lord Ganesh. I worried why it was happened like in that way. I am a university student and my mother sends me money for only once a month. I stayed at university hostels, generally only the  small amount of money will remain at the end of the month. But in that particular month, there were 1000 rupees in hand. I determined to buy a Ganesh statue with that money. Next day I saw a dream that when I go to buy a small statue, all the small ones have sold out and only the huge ones remained. Therefore I told my dad about that and I said I thoroughly want a statue. In that dream my dad brought a huge Ganesh statue to our home.
I was very happy after I bought a statue which was in Gold colour. I could obtain all success in my life in each and every event in my life after I started to  worship Ganesh. My mother bought Ganesh CD, which consists 9 Mantra such as Maha Ganpathi Mool Manthra , Ganpati Stavaha:, etc.

Especially I want to say that " I became more and more beautiful day by day after I started to worship Ganesh. I had not go to any beauty salon but everyone said that my face has become more lightened and beautiful. I had dark patches on my face and I was too much skinny. But after, I could have a clear face and bit fat body. On the other hand, some of my colleagues who could not bear my positive change, troubled me a lot because of jealousy. However I requested from Ganesh deva to protect me and avoid all the obstacles which I would have to face."

No comments:

Post a Comment