Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Power of Ganesh - (11) - " I Saw God Ganesha in a Dream with a RED LIGHT"


Name    :-  H.D.C. Pavithra
From     :- Kaduwela, Sri Lanka.




"I am a student who passed G.C.E. A/L examination with higher results in 2011. I had to face so many difficulties when I was going to sit for the exam. But all the obstacles avoid with the fengshui and Lord Ganesh. I read all the articles about Ganesh in the monthly Feng shui magazine and I chanted one of a Shloka (Spell) for Ganesh and offered red flowers, Incense sticks and a lamp. I offered milk rice for Ganesh ( Milk Rice With Jaggery for Lord Ganesha ) on Wednesday and Friday. I recall my memory on one of the meritorious activity of my life and requested from Lord Ganesha to give me the chance to qualify for university entrance and to give me the knowkedge and power to fullfil the all requirements.

One day I saw Lord Ganesha in one of my dreams with a red light. Later I promised to Ganesh deva to give a Ganesh Statue for a student. After I got higher results for the examination, I accomplish what i had promised to Ganesha. I would like to give you the GREAT MANTRA OF GANESH which I obtained from "NAVAGAMMUWA Devale" one of the greatest devale in Sri Lanka. Great Mantra to Spell for Ganesha

No comments:

Post a Comment