Monday, June 10, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (5) - "Our only request was to have a baby"


"Our only request was having a baby"


Name :- Gayan Rodrigo
Address :- No:1/140, Pottagala Rd, Udamvita, Veyangoda, 
                 Sri Lanka.
  • "This experience is one of the most important event in my life and that is why I am writing like this. We bought a Ganesh statue after knowing about feng shui and Ganesh. Then we followed all the secret methods which can be used for be friendly with God Ganesh as 8 wishes pot, (secret-way-of-get-assistance-of-ganesh.html#links) , Red flowers (ganesh-secret-of-success-1-1.html#links) , incense sticks, sweets etc. After about few weeks, the wishes in our 8 wishes pot started to click one by one."
  • "Actually, when I started to worship Ganesh I had built my own house and I had a vehicle. But as I requested from Lord Ganesh I was able to pay the lease of my vehicle as a miracle within a short period of time. We could save a large amount of money which should have been payed as the interest. We obtained multiple ways of income and developed them. We both lived happily while helping other family members. My wife and me did all the rituals with a great devotion and belief. Ganesh statue had been settled in the North-East direction of our living room. Feng shui instructor checked my house and said that it is much better if we can keep Ganesh statue in the North-East direction of my house."
  • "Five years passed in our family life but we didn't have children yet. We tried Sinhala and English medical treatments but they were in vain. Because of this reason, we were spending life with worries. In December 2012, my wife and me thought to tell this for God Ganesh and get a relief. Because we had a great trust on Ganesh and we thought that we would receive Ganesha's blessings for our purpose. For the first time we decided to keep Ganesh statue in the North-East direction of our home and offer light. We used Mool Mantra (Maha Ganapati Mool Mantra) to obtain Lord Ganesha's attention."
  • "Just from 31st December 2012 we sang mool mantra and offer all the lights and other stuff in every morning and evening. And we mixed ghee for the oil lamp. Once a week, we offered ghee and jaggery mixed milk rice for Ganesh. Then we continued these rituals by saying about what we want."
  • "At last we were lucky to have a baby. Wonderful and Amazing! I was so so happy. I cannot add that happiness in words to this. In 2nd week of February 2013, we were able to know that my wife was pregnant. Only one month had passed by starting to worship Ganesh and we just received the blessings of lord Ganesh. We promised Ganesh when we were worshiping : as soon as our dreams come true, we will tell all Ganapati devotees about this."
  • "We should not think that all children and students only get the advantages from lord Ganesh. If you worship Ganesh with a great honor and great devotion, all those can make their wishes and dreams come true with the assistance of Ganesh. Lord Ganesha will bless you all in everything. That's the truth."
  • 'When you asking something from Ganesh, promise to help a poor child. Then your wish will be successful but you must act as you promised."

No comments:

Post a Comment