Thursday, June 20, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (9) - "My mother won 2 lotteries with the blessings of Ganesh"

Name     :- Veronica Perera
Address :- No: 21A, Welikanda, Kandy.

"I am going to explain about one of the wonderful experience of my mother. My mother is R.M.K. Sriyalatha. She is also worshiping Ganesh almost always. My mother is a buddhist. My mother buys lotteries on somedays.
One day she has bought a lottery while thinking about Ganapati and for that lottery, she won a prize of Rs.1000. By that money, my mother bought a Ganesh statue and books,pencils, pens for a poor child. After few days, in the same way she won Rs.1000 again. We wondered a lot and we were so happy about that. We always give merits for Ganesh Dewa and we have pasted Mantras on the wall where we have kept the Ganesh statue. We sing them loudly while worshiping."

No comments:

Post a Comment