Friday, June 21, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (10) - " Ganpati Saved me from a terrible accident"

Name:- Sithara Sangeeth Dissanayake
Address   :- No:01/A, "Isansu", Polgolla, Kandy, Sri Lanka.

"I'm a Ganesh devotee. In 2012 December my horoscope said that I will have to face an accident, so I should be careful about that. Because of that after I worship Ganesh with red flowers, incense and a coin, I used to say "please Lord Ganesha protect me from accidents all the time when I am traveling and please give your blessings". After I got a new job I board in a new place in Kurunegala. Owners of that house also interested in feng shui and worship Ganesh. On 11th December 2012, when I was in the town, suddenly a motor bike came without break and clashed into the right side of my car. Only vehicles was damaged and no one get injured. Not even single scratch for human. I saved from that terrible accident because of Lord Ganesha's blessings.
Those are rainy days and a heavy rain falls in Kurunegala town. The last day I had to work is 22nd of December but I couldn't go home without my car. Because I hadn't told about this accident to my family members. The place which I had delivered my vehicle to repair couldn't finish repairing it because of the rain. I stayed with a great hope in my mind until 22nd with the idea of going home. But when I woke up in the morning it was still raining.
Suddenly I remembered Ganesh after I had a wash but at that time there were not any way to find red flowers. Then I lit an incense stick, offered a coin, played mool mantra via my mobile and said " today is the last day for repairing my car before vacation but this rain is an obstacle for it. I want your blessings". At the end of the playing of mool mantra, I looked through the window and the rain has disappeared while sun was shining in the sky. At once I asked a red flower to offer Ganesh from aunty of my boarding place. Aunty also said " son, you worshiped ganesh. no? I thought it because the rain has disappeared". At that day all of us felt the power of Lord Ganesh very well.
On 27, January 2013 we gave an alms giving for an elders' house because it was my birthday. I wished to receive those merits to Lord Ganesha. I tell about God Ganpati with a great devotion and happiness".

No comments:

Post a Comment