Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (8) - " The Lost Identity Card"

Name     :- Veronica Perera
Address :- No: 21A, Welikanda, Kandy.

"One day I went to bank to withdraw some money. After 3 weeks, I wanted to withdraw money again. I checked my ID before go to bank in a hurry but it was not in my pocket. I was afraid a lot because I will have to face so many problems with the lost ID. I remembered Lord Ganesh and suddenly asked "please Lord Ganesh remind me the place where I have kept my ID, even give me a clue or wisdom about the place".
I requested like that in my mind. Then the magical thing happened. On the same day, when I was sleeping at night I saw a dream that I was transacting in the bank. Next morning I told about the dream to my husband and he told me, may be I have forgotten it in the bank when I visited last time. One of my husband's cousin worked at that bank. Therefore in next morning my husband went to meet that cousin to ask about my ID. At last she had kept my ID safely and I thanked God Ganapati and I felt a great devotion from the bottom of my heart. I worship Ganesh everyday and offer flowers, incense sticks. All my family members are doing these things and sometimes we joke and telling funny things while rubbing Lord Ganesha's tusk. We tell our needs and wants and exchange every stuff with Ganesha. Actually all of us receive Lord Ganesha's blessings".

No comments:

Post a Comment