Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Power of Ganesh (7) - "I am Catholic, but Ganesh came in my dreams"

Name     :- Veronica Perera
Address :- No: 21A, Welikanda, Kandy.

"I came to know about Ganesh through Feng shui magazines and then we arranged a new place for Ganesh in our home. Everyday we offered flowers, incense sticks. Then we attended to exam seminar of master Asiri Wanigaratne in 2012 and then we came to know about milk rice and jaggery.
We learned that it is one of the favourite food of Ganesh. After the exam seminar I remembered Ganesh a lot and I was eager to know more and more about Lord Ganesh. I started to chant Ganesh mantra, songs. After that everyday Ganesh came in my dreams. I am really happy about this because I am a catholic and this experience is amazing"

No comments:

Post a Comment