Friday, June 14, 2013

Power of Ganesh (6) - "My husband stopped using drugs"


"My husband stopped using drugs"

Name :- Not mentioned
Location :- Kandy

  • After I heard about worshiping Ganesh via feng shui seminars, me also bought a Ganesh statue from a feng shui outlet and started to worship in every morning and evening. By that I have fallen mentally a lot. I am married and have two children. My husband is a businessman and he obtained a higher income. I was shocked after I knew my husband was a drug addicted. Which wife can be happy after knowing her husband is a drug addicted? I was burning with tears almost always. I told him with love to stop this bad work even because of children. Then he accepted to stop but he was unable to do it again. Because he had addicted toughly for drug. I quarreled with him and told but no use of it. I felt that his business was also going down. The business was bankrupting because he spent all money for drugs. I had nothing to do without crying or weeping. I didn't tell about this problem to anyone of my family because of the shame. Since I hadn't got anyone to tell about these worries, I always told about it to Lord Ganesh and chanted all the shlokas, mantras and worshiped everyday. I made 8 wishes pot (how to make 8 wishes pot) and my first wish was the " please stop my husband's habit of using drugs. I usually offered milk rice with jaggery too. I worshiped Ganesh every morning and evening with my little child.
  • After 3 weeks later, one day I heard my husband was calling with one of his friends. Then he said " I'm gonna go to the shop" and drove away. Suddenly after he left home I ran towards Ganesh statue and wept with tears and told " my husband went to bring drugs please somehow stop my husband doing this". I worshiped again and again and requested the same thing. My husband left home at about 6 in the evening but he didn't came home until 8, 9 at night. I was afraid a lot but I didn't have a phone to call him, and I again went to Ganesh and told "please protect my husband and make him come home soon." I chanted the same thing on my bed with my little child about 100 times.
  • It was 12 o' clock in midnight. He didn't came home. I thought that he may face an accident because he didn't get that much late earlier. I didn't sleep even a second. At about 1.00 a.m someone knocked at the door and my husband came home. But I didn't hear any sound of the vehicle. Suddenly before talking to me, ran towards Ganesh statue and took it to his hand and told "God Ganesha saved me". All the merits for you. I wondered a lot because he never worship Ganesh with that much devotion although he had brought red flowers when I told him to bring.
  • The reason is to getting late is, he had gone to buy drugs but the friend who had called him in the evening had given secret information to the police to catch my husband. That friend used drugs also and he had got several friends in police too. Since the police want some cases, they have told this person to find something. When my husband was buying drugs, 3 civil police officers caught him and the drug seller and remanded. He says that he reminded Lord Ganesh a lot when he was in prison. Then at about 12.30 a.m. one of the police officers came and told my husband to go home. He was amazed because no one will release like that without filing a case. He has reminded Ganesh at that time too. But the police kept the vehicle with them. Next day we both went to police and bring the vehicle back. Police officers warned my husband a lot saying that if this happen again he wouldn't get any excuse.
  • After this incident my husband feared and he stopped taking drugs without any warnings from anyone. You know, that a person who has addicted to drugs never will be able to stop that completely. My husband consulted a doctor for about 2 or 3 months and now a days he has been completely apart from drugs. Now he worships Ganesh with devotion more than myself. We both believe that Lord Ganesha is the reason for the success and happiness of our family.
  • Lord Ganesha get all the merits for making my husband a good person.
  • I don't like to reveal my name since my husband and me will have to face difficulties because my husband has done an illegal misdeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment