Friday, June 14, 2013

We Experienced the Power of Ganesh - (1) - "All the Rats Started to Scream"

  • On right, This is, Mihiranga Fernando, my ever loving boyfriend and I'm going to say about his first experience of Lord Ganesh. It was 05th June, 2013 and he received this Ganesh statue (right side) as a gift from my mother. My mother bought it few days before and however there weren't any particular place to keep it. Because of that reason she gave her Ganesh statue as a present to Mihiranga. He came to his boarding place with that statue at about 1 a.m. Actually he didn't know the power of Ganesh well and we all didn't experienced much about the power by that. But I knew little more because I had started this blog and was searching and reading so many experiences.
  • Anyhow at that day he had a wash and going to settle Ganesh statue in his room. Then when he was staring at Ganesh statue for few minutes, All the rats (mice) had started to scream loudly. The specialty is all at once. He said that he doesn't know how all mice came and shouted like that. He was shocked and settled Ganesh statue as soon as possible and you can see in the image Ganesh statue and the oil lamp which had been lighten for Ganesh. He said that it was a miracle and all the rats never screamed that much loudly at the same time. At about 5 a.m. he called me and told this incident and I didn't noticed the most special thing until he made me understand. That was "the rat is the vehicle of Lord Ganesh". My mother and me also wondered a lot after hearing this wonderful incident. However after this incident my mother, my boyfriend and I understood the power of Lord Ganesh and day by day we are having more and more wonderful incidents to tell about Ganesh. The image here on right side is the first photograph which was taken by my boyfriend when he was worshiping Ganesh. Lord Ganesha will always be with us and make our lives happy by filling all our hearts with love.
  • Nowadays all of us worshiping Ganesh in every morning and evening with red flowers, incense sticks, sweet foods and a coin. All of us have Devine chants of Ganesh CD and we play it in every morning and evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment