Saturday, June 8, 2013

Power of Ganesh - (4) - Experience of a Student



"I Requested to Pass O/L exam from Ganesh"

Name :- Shan Madhusankha
School :- Harischandra National School, Negombo.
Address:- 170 C/10-B, Galmankadawatte, Kimbulapitiya, 
                 Sri Lanka.


  • I followed one of the secrets of Ganesh - The 8 wishes Pot. (secret-way-of-get-assistance-of-ganesh.html#links). I did that and since that day I worship Ganesh in every morning and evening with red flowers, incense sticks. I requested from Ganesh to make my wishes true when I was worshiping.
  • Somehow one day, I received a good news which says that I have passed my O/L examination and received an amazing result. My first wish of those 8 wishes is passing my exam. Other 7 wishes also became successful later.
  • Now I can understand that there are dreams come true in this world. Master Asiri Wanigaratne gave me hand to make my all dreams come true. And I owe Ganesh Dewa and Master for that. Everyday I worship Ganesh with a great devotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment