Sunday, June 9, 2013

Power of Ganesh- (5) - "Ganesh Help Us to Buy a Vehicle"



Name :- M. Kariyawasam
Address :- No:25/8 B, Hittetiya, Meda Matara.


  • I started to worship Ganesh since June 2011. I worship Ganesh in every morning and evening with incense sticks and red flowers. Even two or three days per a week, I offer milk rice with jaggery or honey. I offer coins everyday. I read most of Ganapati Mantra which have been published in Feng Shui magazines and I love them a lot. I have made 8 wishes pot ( secret-way-of-get-assistance-of-ganesh.html#links) for Ganesh and I keep it close to Ganesh. When I worship, i remind my 8 wishes to Lord Ganesh. Everyday Ganesh blessed me.
  • My first wish was to receive Ganesha's wisdom for all our family members. My second wish was to get help from God Ganesh to buy a vehicle. In that manner, eight wishes had been written. When I worship Ganesh about 7 months continually, an idea came to my mind to buy a vehicle through a bank loan. I wished Lord Gaensha's blessings. I had already taken two bank loans in 2010 and was paying them by that.
  • On 20th Feb 2012, I worshiped Ganesh in the morning and tell that I am going to get a bank loan and discuss about that. I wished Lord Ganesha's blessings to make my journey successful. Then I went to the bank and the officer gave the approval of the loan. I received money within two weeks. Meanwhile my son and husband went to a leasing company to buy the vehicle. We tried to buy that for our son's name. We prepared all the documents needed and handed over to the company. After a week, we payed an advance too but we couldn't take the vehicle. Days and weeks passed and I thought that I wouldn't be able to make my wish come true. One day I was worshiping with my disappointed mind and asking blessings. I was confused about what I should do.
  • After I finished worshiping, my daughter said, " mom, Ganesh is the God who will help you to get the vehicle under your name". I also thought like that. 18th of March, I worshiped and did pooja while saying my ideas. On the same day i went for another leasing company and talked about the issue. They approved it for me. All documents were prepared and completed and they said that 2 bailsmen are needed. One of my friends came and sign for me and the other friend is in far away place. when I gave a call for him he said that he can come after two days. Suddenly I pray the blessings of Ganesh in my mind. After only about 5 minutes, my far away friend called me and told that he was on the way by his van. That miracle happen because of Lord Ganesh. On 24th, the vehicle I applied received by 3.30 p.m. without any obligations and time wasting. When I was worshiping Ganesh at that day, I told "this vehicle (TATA CAB) is yours". Just after received the vehicle, I went to Matara Feng Shui outlet and bought a Ganesh statue and settled in front of my vehicle. My next wish was to take the vehicle for our business and it will be done by my husband and son.
  • I bought a vehicle because of Lord Ganesh and when we went to Katharagama for the first pooja of our vehicle, we could return home without any harm.
  • I always saying "this is the vehicle which Ganesh gave us". I believe that it will be protected by Lord Ganesh as well. My husband and children also get the blessings of Ganesh. My husband hire a three-wheeler after he pensioned from his job. He never leave home without worshiping Ganesh. Everyday my husband earn more than thousand rupees and some days he gets more than enough hires. My husband says that Lord Ganesh help him to be like that.
  • In every morning my daughter play Ganesh CD and other feng shui CDs. We incense our house in every Friday. My daughter keep the feng shui symbols in appropriate directions. On 30th March my daughter incensed home and put the Ganesh CD into the player and it started to play automatically. Our CD player never take the CD automatically. We surprised a lot and I always feel Lord Ganesha is in my home almost always.
  • There are lot of things to say about Ganesh and I continue worshiping Ganesh for my whole life. I do meritorious deeds and give merits for Ganesh. I went to Katharagama and gave a promise to Ganesh to bathe Ganesh with milk. 
  • Eventually I want to say thank you for sharing my experiences and may Lord Ganesh Bless you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment